Location: Room A226
Start Time: Sun 24, Nov. 2019, 8 a.m.
End Time: Tue 31, Dec. 2019, 5 p.m.
Parkside Church desires to share the joy of Christmas with families in need, both in Cleveland through our partnership with Scranton Road Bible Church, and in our surrounding communities by partnering with local schools and organizations. By purchasing essentials and Christmas gifts, our goal is to offer families hope during the holiday season: the hope that comes from generosity, and the hope that comes from Jesus.
What is the Christmas Benevolence Project?
The project originated from our partnership with Scranton Road Bible Church and our children’s ministry, helping children involved with the Good News Kids program at Scranton. It has evolved and expanded to a church wide project and now encompasses much more.
The Christmas Benevolence Project has three main areas of focus:
1. Cleveland: Partnering with Scranton Road Bible Church & Building Hope in the City to help Cleveland families and children in need.
2. Communities around Parkside Church: Partnering with local agencies & school districts to help families in need in the communities surrounding Parkside Church.
3. Parkside Church Families: Assisting families within the Parkside Church congregation who are struggling and can use encouragement.
You can help by donating money or time.
You can partner with us by placing your checks in the offering plate with "Christmas Benevolence Project" on the memo line. Donations will be accepted through December 31.
Due to the excellent support we have received, all volunteer needs are filled at this time. Thank you!
1. Shop: Join our team of shoppers. You will be assigned a shopping list for a family in need from the one of the communities surrounding Parkside. Drop off the gifts and receipts at the church. You will be reimbursed for your purchases from Christmas Benevolence Project donations.
2. Wrap: As the shoppers bring in their purchases, you will be contacted to come to the church to wrap and label the gifts, whenever it's convenient. Wrapping supplies will be provided.
3. Deliver: After the shopping and wrapping are done, you will be contacted to fill your mini-van, truck or SUV with the wrapped gifts and deliver them to the organizations we are partnering with. Note: Most deliveries will take place the second & third weeks of December during school hours (9:00 am - 4:00 pm).
Sign-up to volunteer below.
Questions? Contact Jacque at email@example.com or 440-708-2109.Register