Career Connections exists to provide encouragement, practical advice and assistance to those in or considering job/career transition and to provide resources and advice on career development with a Christian perspective.
Career Connections holds an annual one-day Job Seekers workshop. Additional meetings are held on Thursday evenings throughout the year to provide ongoing support and individual help.
Recent Blog Posts More
Online registration for tomorrow's workshop has closed but, please feel free to come at 8:00 am and register at the door.
We hope to see you there!
The Career Connections team will follow the workshop on October 7 with five targeted sessions that will be held 7:00-9:00 pm on the following dates:
- Tuesday, October 10 -Career & Interest Survey (Ken Vaughan)
- Thursday, October 12 -Resumes & Correspondence (Ken Vaughan)
- Tuesday, October 17 -Interviewing (Marty Guastella)
- Thursday, October 19 -Mock Interview (Marty Guastella)
- Tuesday, October 24 -Networking/LinkedIn (Bonnie Troyer)
All sessions will take place in Room A205. No cost or registration necessary. If you missed the workshop, you can still attend these sessions.
Changing careers? Need a job?
Join Career Connections’ full-day workshop on Saturday, October 7, for biblically based, practical information on:
- Choosing the best career for you Crafting a great resume & cover letter
- Developing a network of professional contacts
- Finding out about openings & pursuing leads Understanding interview dynamics
- Trusting God’s provision during your transition