The James Family - Uruguay
Andrew and Angie are church planting missionaries in Montevideo, Uruguay with Servants In Mission (SIM).
Recent Blog Posts
Andrew & Angie November 2023 Prayer Requests
Here are our prayer requests for November:
* We thank God for guiding us to a new facility for the church plant and for providing the resources (through Parkside) to buy it. We are currently working on all the legal paperwork, but should be able to move in by the end of the year. Please pray that this process would run smoothly.
* Please pray that we would be able to open a bank account for the church so we can receive funds and complete the purchase of the new building. Uruguayan banks are suspicious about opening bank accounts for religious organizations, and the process has been harder than we originally expected.
Andrew & Angie October 2023 Prayer Requests
* We thank God that the family is doing well. Please pray that our children would grow up to love and serve the Lord.
* Please pray that the Lord would provide a new facility for the Uruguayan church plant (as the rental agreement for the current facility ends in December). Please pray for wisdom and grace in the search and negotiation process.
* Please pray that the church would be able to open a bank account to complete the negotiation process for the new building. Uruguayan banks are suspicious about opening bank accounts for churches, and so far we have been turned down at about six different banks.
Andrew & Angie September 2023 Prayer Requests
* We thank God that the family is doing well. Nicole seems to be much more comfortable at school and Camille and Zack are also doing well. Please pray that the Lord would continue to work in their lives and that they would grow up to love and serve the Lord.
* Please pray for the conference we will be holding on September 22-23 on the topic of “what is Biblical change”. Pastor Jon Cameron will be flying down for this event and will be the main speaker. Please pray for fruit from this training.
* Please continue to pray that the Lord would provide a new facility for the IBM church plant. The lease on our current facility expires in December and we are having a hard time finding a new facility that suits our needs.