The James Family - Uruguay
Andrew and Angie are church planting missionaries in Montevideo, Uruguay with Servants In Mission (SIM).
Recent Blog Posts
Andrew & Angie June 2023 Prayer Requests
* Montevideo is currently going through one of its worst droughts ever recorded. They estimate they are down to one-month supply of water for the city. Please pray for rain to replenish the water supply.
* The IBM church has a lease agreement on its current facility until January 2024. Though we still have a few more months to use this facility, we need to start looking for a new place. Please pray that God would lead us in this process and that He would provide the funds for this transition.
* We hope to start 2-3 new Equipping Servants (ESI) groups in August (one at our church and the other(s) at another local church). Please pray for the students who will be joining these new groups.
* Please continue to pray for Nicole in her adjustment to the new school.
Andrew & Angie May 2023 Prayer Requests
* We are thankful that the family is doing well. Nicole is still struggling with the transition to the new school, but is much better than before. Please continue to pray for her adjustment.
* We hope to start two new Equipping Servants (ESI) groups in August. Please pray that God would guide us as we begin to promote and organize this new endeavor.
* Please pray also for the current ESI group I am leading which is in its final semester of training. Pray that the students would finish strong and that God would continue to use the study of His word to build his church in Uruguay.
* Thank you for praying for the evangelistic event on April 07th. Please pray for fruit from this activity.
Andrew & Angie April 2023 Prayer Requests
* Nicole (our oldest daughter) transitioned to a new school in March, and is still struggling to adjust and make friends. Please continue to pray for her during this time of transition.
* Please pray for the Equipping Servants (ESI) students currently finishing up their last semester of study. Pray that they would finish strong and that God would use their lives to make an impact for the gospel in Uruguay.
* Please pray for the church as we will be holding an evangelistic event on April 07th (Good Friday).