Location: Parkside Church (7100 Pettibone Road, Chagrin Falls OH 44023)
Start Time: Wed 24, June 2020, 7:30 p.m.
End Time: Wed 24, June 2020, 8:30 p.m.
Join us for Transit In Person starting June 24! Here's what to know:
We will meet at Parkside Church (not the Loft!):
- If the weather is favorable, we will meet on the lawn on the backside of the church
- Bring a lawn chair or blanket to sit on and sit 6-8 feet apart
- Bathrooms in the Commons will be available for emergency use
- If the weather is not favorable, we will either cancel for the evening or meet in the Auditorium
- Enter in the front doors of the Auditorium marked A2, A3, or A4
- Seats will be marked for social distance
- Bathrooms will be available for emergency use at the A5 entrance
- For text updates as to the night's plans, text the word 'Transit' to 69922 and follow the prompts.
Whether inside or outside, we ask that you:
- 1. Bring a mask.
- You will not be asked to wear it outside, but in the case we need to move inside, you will need to wear a mask.
- 2. Take your temperature upon arrival.
- We will have volunteers with thermometers and a list that you will need to check-in with when you arrive. Everyone must give us their first and last name along with their current body temperature.
- 3. Maintain social distance.
- It's easy to forget or forgo maintaining 6-8 feet apart from others, especially those you haven't seen in awhile. Please keep in mind that you may not know how comfortable someone is with physical proximity even if they have chosen to attend.
- Please refrain from physical contact with others
- 4. Exhibit a willingness to follow expectations.
- Every person has a different view on this virus, our country's response, and our personal responsibility and freedom. But, at this time, participation in Parkside Groups means a willing adherence to the regulations that Parkside has established for reopening.
Please stay home if you:
- Have been sick within the last 14 days
- Have had a temperature (100.4°F or 38°C or greater) within the last 72 hours
- Consider yourself to be high-risk
Should you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to us via email.