Vacation Bible Camp
Whether you plan to serve at Vacation Bible Camp or send your child to VBC, there are some important dates to keep in mind as summer rapidly approaches:
Helper Registration: Opens April 1
- Adults and youth who have completed 6th grade are encouraged to serve at VBC--we need over 250 helpers!
- We have many different areas where you can serve: elementary & preschool small groups, recreation, crafts, snacks, mini-VBC, music, registration
- If you can't serve during VBC week, join our prayer team. Weekly prayer updates will be sent out in the weeks leading up to VBC.
- Orientation is provided for helpers; meeting details will be sent to you in May
- For more information about various VBC roles, view our helper FAQs
Kids' Pre-Registration: Opens online May 1 (paper pre-registration at church beginning May 6)
- All children ages 4-grade 5 (completed) are invited to attend
- The cost is $8/child; scholarships are available
- Parkside children who register may bring UNLIMITED friends for FREE (friends MUST be registered!)
- Children must be 4 by June 30th to attend; children younger than 4 may attend mini-VBC as long as a parent is serving at VBC
- Pre-registration closes at noon on June 8 to allow us time to finalize groups and rosters.
- We never turn kids away! After June 8, children may be registered at the desk in the children's wing during VBC week.
- For more information about what the VBC week looks like, view our parent FAQs
Other Dates to Remember:
- April 8: skit team auditions
- June 3 & 10: kids' materials pick-up (for pre-registered children)
- June 3: last day for paper registration at church
We look forward to seeing MANY new faces at Joseph & the Mission Possible! Please join us in praying for the Lord to provide the 250+ helpers we need and to send us many children to hear and believe the gospel message.