Nursery Sunday Evening
Ready to join a team? Register HERE! Need more information about Nursery Ministry? Read the blog below.
What do the numbers 275, 115, 80, 11, 10, 1 have in common? They all tell us something important about our nursery ministry!
- 275: the approximate number of people needed to staff the nursery
- 115: the average attendance in the nursery EACH Sunday
- 80: the number of new babies born to Parkside families in the past year
- 11: the number of Sundays per year nursery workers serve
- 10: the number of nursery teams we have (5 morning, 5 evening)
- 1: YOUR personal invitation to join our nursery ministry!
We are currently staffing our 2020 nursery teams who begin serving in January. If you are not serving anywhere at Parkside Church, the nursery ministry is a great “entry place” of service—no advance preparation is required when you serve other than a prayerful and willing heart. If you are a parent who utilizes the nursery, you are asked to serve on a team. Nursery teams serve approximately once every five weeks from January-December. Morning workers serve at two services, usually the 9:45am & 11:15am services, when most young families attend.
For 2020, we are looking for 20 adults and 6 teens to join our AM teams and 22 adults and 6 teens to join our PM teams. Nursery workers must be regular attenders for at least six months or members of Parkside Church. Orientation is provided, and all workers (new and returning) should plan to attend ONE of these meetings:
- December 15, 11am
- January 5, 8:30am
Orientation meetings will take place in B207 (2nd floor, Commons).