Nursery Sunday Evening
Ready to sign up? Click here to sign up to serve on a 2020 Nursery team
Want to Learn More about Nursery Ministry? Here's our Nursery by the Numbers:
Numbers can tell us a lot. Can you guess what these numbers mean when we’re talking about our nursery ministry? 300, 184, 111, 13, 10, 5, 1.
- 300: the number of workers needed to fully staff the nursery
- 184: the approximate number of services per year where nursery care is provided
- 111: the average attendance in the nursery EACH Sunday
- 13: the number of Sundays per year nursery workers serve
- 10: the number of nursery teams we have
- 5: teams serve once every 5 weeks
- 1: your personal invitation to join our nursery ministry!
We are currently staffing our 2019 nursery teams, and we ask that you prayerfully consider serving. If you are not serving anywhere at Parkside Church, the nursery ministry is a great “entry place” of service—no advance preparation is required when you serve other than a prayerful and willing heart. Watch this VIDEO to hear from nursery workers about serving.
For 2019, we are looking for 70 people to join our AM teams and 30 people to join our PM teams. Nursery teams serve approximately once every five weeks from January-December of each year. Morning workers serve at two services, usually the 9:45am & 11:15am services, when most young families attend.
Nursery workers must be regular attendees for at least six months or be members of Parkside Church. If you are a parent utilizing the nursery ministry, we ask that you serve on a team. Orientation is provided in advance, and all new workers should plan to attend any ONE of these meetings:
- December 16, 11am
- December 16, 4:45pm
- January 6, 8am
All orientation meetings will take place in B014/B014 (lower level Commons). We encourage returning workers to also come to these meetings for a “refresh” on nursery safety and policies.