Preschool Story Time
1st & 3rd Tuesdays | 10:30-11:30am
- Preschool Story Time offers educational & relationship-building fun for children ages 2-1/2 to 5 years old with their caregivers (moms, dads, grandparents, nannies). Younger siblings are welcome to come and sit on laps, but they are not included in the registration/capacity limit.
- Winter/Spring Dates: January 17, February 7 & 21, March 7 & 21, April 4 & 18, May 2 & 16
- For planning purposes, registration is required. The link below will open the week before each Story Time. A reminder email will also be sent to families on our email list.
- Registration will close when capacity is reached or by noon on the Monday before each Story Time date.
- If you would like to be added to the Preschool Story Time reminder/weather cancellation list, please email us.
Because our building is used by a school, the doors are unlocked at 10:25am when Parkside staff is there to greet families, so we ask that you not arrive earlier than this. For those families whose schedules allow, please feel free to pack a lunch and extend the fun by being part of our informal "Preschool Lunch Bunch" in A113 after Preschool Story Time ends.
For information about Play Groups, click HERE.