We look forward to seeing you at our outdoor services!
We recognize that many within our church family will have differing viewpoints about meeting again: some will be ready, others will not, but we want to give to all the grace and understanding that we are called to in Romans 12 and 14. Those who are not comfortable joining us, please know that we understand, and please feel no guilt if you decide to stay at home.
Summer Outdoor Service Dates
- Sunday, June 21, 2020 | Cancelled due to weather
- Sunday, June 28, 2020 | 6pm
- Sunday, July 12, 2020 | 6pm
- Sunday, July 19, 2020 | 6pm
- Sunday, July 26, 2020 | 6pm
Note: There is no evening service Sunday, July 5
Two ways to participate in evening worship:
1. Outside on the lawn and parking lot
- Bring a chair or blanket to sit on
- Keep a social distance from other families
- Worship together with your family
- Childcare or children’s programming will not be provided. We encourage parents to bring quiet activities and/or snacks for young children.
- Refrain from physical contact with those not in your immediate family
2. Inside your car in designated areas
- We will provide radio transmission of our service on 89.5 FM. This signal extends throughout the church grounds.
We ask that you stay home if you:
- Have been sick within the last 14 days
- Have had a temperature (100.4°F or 38°C or greater) within the last 72 hours
- Consider yourself to be high-risk (see FAQ below)
Do I need to bring a mask?
No. Masks will not be required or provided. However, if wearing a mask is more comfortable for you, please feel free.
Will bathrooms be available?
Yes, for emergency use. We kindly ask that you use the bathrooms at home if at all possible, but we have two locations open should you need them: the Commons and Children's Wing.
Will there still be a morning service?
Yes. We will livestream our morning service at 9:45am (ET), so please join us from home. When morning services in the building are open to our congregation again, we will let you know so that you can plan accordingly.
Will you livestream this outdoor service?
I have underlying health concerns. Should I attend?
If you consider yourself to be a high-risk individual, we ask that you stay home at this time. Those who are not high-risk, but are uncertain or anxious, we trust that you will use your own judgment.
Will there be another way to get the bulletin/song sheet for this service?
Will the bookstore or cafe be open?
Not at this time. Our building is still closed except for emergency use of the bathrooms in the Commons and Children's Wing.
Will there be ice cream or refreshments?
We're sorry, but we will not be offering any refreshments or ice cream.
What if there is bad weather?
In the event of storms or rain, the service will be canceled. Be sure to check our website and social media pages for these updates.