Please join us for Sunday worship services at 9:00am, 10:30am, and 6pm. Our morning services are identical to one another, but our evening service is different.
What to Expect
On June 2, 2021 we updated our gathering guidelines, and in accordance with the state of Ohio's lifted health orders, we no longer require masks or social distancing. If you are more comfortable wearing a mask, you are welcome to do so.
- If you have symptoms of COVID, we ask that you please join us via livestream.
- If you consider yourself to be high-risk, please evaluate your comfort level accordingly, keeping in mind that in-person services come with inherent risks.
Please note that while this is our current understanding and plan, the situation continues to be dynamic. We anticipate adjustments, and we're grateful for your patience, understanding, and flexibility. If Ohio’s health orders change in the future, we will make adjustments.
What safety protocols does Parkside have in place?
We will continue to provide a “contactless” worship setting. Practically, this means that our church bulletins have a digital option on the Parkside app in addition to a printed one. We do not pass an offering plate, but have offering boxes at the end of every row. The bookstore and cafe are open from 9am - 1pm on Sundays, with limited drink and food options.
Hand sanitizer stations are available at every entrance into the building. Please be sure to wash hands, and make use of those stations as you enter. The Parkside building is cleaned regularly and high-touch surfaces are disinfected frequently.
What facility guidelines should I be aware of?
- Please remember that no beverages other than water should be brought into the Auditorium. Water fountains are open for your use throughout the building.
- Restrooms are cleaned regularly before, during, and after services.
You are not passing an offering plate. Are there other ways to give?
Yes. You can give online through the Parkside app, website, or by mailing a check to Parkside Church, ATTN: Christine Riegler. Additionally, you can give by placing your giving in the offering boxes located at the end of each Auditorium aisle.
Do you have communion or baptism?
Yes. Our communion services are listed on our church calendar. Baptism classes and services are in a monthly rotation as well.
Do you have nursery or children's ministry?
- At 9:00am, we offer nursery and classes for children birth to grade 8.
- At 10:30am, we offer nursery for children birth to 30 months and preschool classes for ages 2.5 - 5. Learn More >