The registration for Basics 2020 has moved.
Registration is Closed
Any Parkside Church member or attendee* who wishes to reserve space at Parkside Church’s Loft/Warehouse facility must first fill out this pre-approval form.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, we have placed a hold on all Parkside Church facility requests. We are not scheduling any events at the Loft/Warehouse until there is further clarification on group events.
If you would like to submit an event for consideration, please fill out the Facility Use Wait List.
Please note the following:
- *Rental of the facility is only available to Parkside members and attendees. Outside requests are not being taken at this time.
- Inflatables are not included in the rental and may not be used at any time.
- Media and sound equipment may only be used with special permission.
- Sundays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays are always unavailable due to ministry use.
- Your event can tentatively be put on the calendar 90 days in advance. We reserve the right to move your event if a ministry requests to use the facility.
- Your event will be confirmed 30 days in advance
- The Loft and The Warehouse are reserved together, regardless if you plan to use both facilities.
- Review our Policy of Use
PARKSIDE CHURCH FACILITY USE POLICY:
Parkside Church’s facilities were provided through God’s benevolence and by the sacrificial generosity of church members. The church desires that its facilities be used for the fellowship of the Body of Christ and to bring God glory. Although the facilities are not generally available for public use, we make our facilities available to approved non-members as a witness to our faith, in a spirit of Christian charity, and as a means of demonstrating the Gospel of Jesus Christ in practice.
However, facility use will not be permitted to persons or groups holding, advancing, or advocating beliefs or practices that conflict with the church’s faith or moral teachings, which are summarized in, among other places, Parkside’s Constitution Appendix A. Nor may church facilities be used for activities that contradict, or are deemed inconsistent with, the church’s faith or moral teaching. The board of elders is the final decision-maker concerning use of church facilities.