The registration for Basics 2020 has moved.
Transit is designed for young adults, single or married, ages 22-35. Our ministry is designed to help you navigate these trying years, in uncertain times, with a foundation of timeless, scriptural truth.
At Transit, you can expect to deepen your understanding of how God’s Word applies to your life while developing relationships with fellow believers. We offer a smaller-scale, mid-week, age-targeted contemporary worship event, in addition to organized opportunities for service and Christian fellowship.
We meet on Wednesday nights at 7:30pm at the Loft, located at 31200 Solon Rd. Solon, OH 44139. Registration is not required to attend.Register
Register to receive our "At Home" VBC materials.Register
Thank you for your interest in serving in Children's Ministry!
Please note: In order to serve with children, volunteers must be members or in regular attendance for a minimum of six months.
In an effort to increase security for children, Parkside Church utilizes a digital check-in system. The digital check-in system requires that every child (birth-5th grade) be registered in order to enter any children’s ministry activity.Register
Please fill out your baptism application AFTER you have attended the first Baptism 101 class.
Completion of this class is required in order to be baptized. This course is taught by one of our church elders, Carl Anderson.
1) Look at the Biblical basis for baptism
2) Go through the process of sharing a written testimony
1) Complete your online application for baptism
2) Review the first draft of individually written testimonies that was assigned work from the first class
3) Set a date for their baptism in an upcoming worship service
4) Receive additional instructions for the baptism service
Please fill out your membership application AFTER you have completed all 3 membership classes.
Husbands and wives must each fill out a separate application, but please turn them in at the same time so we may process your membership requests together.
At Parkside, we believe that church membership is an important aspect of Christian discipleship. As we join together, we are able to encourage each other in our Christian walks and hold each other accountable.
There are three steps in the membership process at Parkside:
1) Attend our membership class In these sessions, we discuss what we believe at Parkside and how we operate as a church.Completing the classes does not obligate you to join, so if you want to learn more about Parkside, this is a good way to do that. If you want to join, these classes are required.
2) Once you’ve completed the Parkside Membership classes, you may fill out the online membership application.
3) When we receive your application, we’ll contact you to schedule a membership interview with one of our pastors and elders. This gives us a chance to get to know you a bit, hear how you came to faith in Christ, and for you to ask any additional questions about the church.
After you’ve completed these steps, our elders review and approve the applications. On a regular basis, we welcome new members to our church during a service.Register
Thank you for your interest in publicly thanking God for the birth of your child during one of our worship services. Please understand that this application is an initial contact and does not constitute a formal scheduling of the dedication. Baby dedication is open to members or regular attendees (attending for 1 year) and babies should be 12 months or younger. The scheduling will be confirmed after reviewing both this application and our worship schedule. If you have any questions please contact Sandy 440.708.2108 or email@example.com.Register
Looking to reserve space at Parkside? Start with this form.
Location: 31200 Solon Road, Solon OH 44139
Looking to reserve the Loft or Warehouse facility? Start with this form.