All men are invited to join our weekly Bible Studies on the Book of Acts. Join however you are most comfortable: in-person or through an online study group.
- Monday, 7-9pm in the Auditorium
- Thursday, 6:30-7:30am in the Venue
- Online Study Group
All in-person groups will meet in the auditorium for large teaching time and will then break into small groups for discussion, prayer, and fellowship. Please register ahead of time so we can get an idea how many small groups to be prepared for this semester. Cost is $10 for the study and an additional $5 if you would like a notebook.Register
All women are invited to join our weekly Bible Studies on the Book of Acts. Join however you are most comfortable: in-person or through an online study group.
- Tuesday 7-9pm in the Auditorium
- Thursday 9:30-11:30am in the Auditorium
- Online Study Group
All in-person groups will meet in the Auditorium and will then break into small groups for discussion, prayer, and fellowship. Please register online ahead of time so we can get an idea how many small groups to be prepared for this semester. Cost is $10 for the study and an additional $5 if you would like a notebook.Register
Thank you for your interest in serving in Children's Ministry!
Please note: In order to serve with children, volunteers must be members or in regular attendance for a minimum of six months.
In an effort to increase security for children, Parkside Church utilizes a digital check-in system. The digital check-in system requires that every child (birth-5th grade) be registered in order to enter any children’s ministry activity.Register
Please fill out your membership application AFTER you have completed all 3 membership classes.
Husbands and wives must each fill out a separate application, but please turn them in at the same time so we may process your membership requests together.
At Parkside, we believe that church membership is an important aspect of Christian discipleship. As we join together, we are able to encourage each other in our Christian walks and hold each other accountable.
There are three steps in the membership process at Parkside:
1) Attend our membership class In these sessions, we discuss what we believe at Parkside and how we operate as a church.Completing the classes does not obligate you to join, so if you want to learn more about Parkside, this is a good way to do that. If you want to join, these classes are required.
2) Once you’ve completed the Parkside Membership classes, you may fill out the online membership application.
3) When we receive your application, we’ll contact you to schedule a membership interview with one of our pastors and elders. This gives us a chance to get to know you a bit, hear how you came to faith in Christ, and for you to ask any additional questions about the church.
After you’ve completed these steps, our elders review and approve the applications. On a regular basis, we welcome new members to our church during a service.Register
Middle School Student Impact meets on Tuesday evenings from 7-8:30pm at Parkside Church. Large group gatherings meet in the Commons and small groups meet in the Lower Level Commons classrooms. Sign up here so we know you are coming!Register
All single moms are invited to join our online winter 2021 care group which begins January 14. The group will meet every Thursday evening for seven weeks and will study the book titled, In His Image by Jennifer Wilkin.
This is a group for single moms of any age or circumstance. There is no cost to attend but, registration is required so that an email invitation and materials can be sent to you.Register
Join us beginning Thursday, February 4th at 7pm for an 8-week support group for men fighting to overcome lust and pornography.
Both in-person and online options will be available. There is no cost to attend but, registration is requested. An email invitation link and materials will be sent to you if you choose the online option.Register
This registration is for those interested in learning more about serving in our Special Needs Ministry.Register