Our Dealing with Divorce ministry seeks to provide care for individuals who are going through or have been through divorce and who are looking for practical help from the Bible and the warm encouragement of others in similar situations. The care group is also open to those who would like to help a friend or family member who is going through divorce.
Each fall we run a 7-week session on Thursday evenings that features a large group teaching time followed by a small group, facilitated discussion time. Materials and childcare are provided at no cost. The dates this year are October 10-November 21.Register
As we think about re-opening our Children's Ministry, we ask volunteers who served in 2019-20 (pre-COVID) and anyone interested in serving when we re-open to complete this registration.Register
All men are invited to join our weekly Bible Studies on Colossians and Philemon. Join however you are most comfortable: in-person or through an online study group.
- Monday, 7-9pm in the Auditorium
- Thursday, 6:30-7:30am in the Venue
- Online Study Group
All in-person groups will meet and then will then break into small groups for discussion, prayer, and fellowship. Please register ahead of time so we can get an idea how many small groups to be prepared for this semester. Cost is $10 for the study and an additional $5 if you would like a notebook.Register
In an effort to increase security for children, Parkside Church utilizes a digital check-in system. The digital check-in system requires that every child (birth-5th grade) be registered in order to enter any children’s ministry activity.Register
Thank you for your interest in serving in Children's Ministry!
Please note: In order to serve with children, volunteers must be members or in regular attendance for a minimum of six months.
Please fill out your baptism application AFTER you have attended the first Baptism 101 class.
Completion of this class is required in order to be baptized. This course is taught by one of our church elders, Carl Anderson.
1) Look at the Biblical basis for baptism
2) Go through the process of sharing a written testimony
1) Complete your online application for baptism
2) Review the first draft of individually written testimonies that was assigned work from the first class
3) Set a date for their baptism in an upcoming worship service
4) Receive additional instructions for the baptism service
Thank you for your interest in publicly thanking God for the birth of your child during one of our worship services. Please understand that this application is an initial contact and does not constitute a formal scheduling of the dedication. Baby dedication is open to members or regular attendees (attending for 1 year) and babies should be 12 months or younger. The scheduling will be confirmed after reviewing both this application and our worship schedule. If you have any questions please contact Sandy 440.708.2108 or firstname.lastname@example.org.Register
Please fill out your membership application AFTER you have completed all 3 membership classes.
Husbands and wives must each fill out a separate application, but please turn them in at the same time so we may process your membership requests together.
At Parkside, we believe that church membership is an important aspect of Christian discipleship. As we join together, we are able to encourage each other in our Christian walks and hold each other accountable.
There are three steps in the membership process at Parkside:
1) Attend our membership class In these sessions, we discuss what we believe at Parkside and how we operate as a church.Completing the classes does not obligate you to join, so if you want to learn more about Parkside, this is a good way to do that. If you want to join, these classes are required.
2) Once you’ve completed the Parkside Membership classes, you may fill out the online membership application.
3) When we receive your application, we’ll contact you to schedule a membership interview with one of our pastors and elders. This gives us a chance to get to know you a bit, hear how you came to faith in Christ, and for you to ask any additional questions about the church.
After you’ve completed these steps, our elders review and approve the applications. On a regular basis, we welcome new members to our church during a service.Register
Small Groups are designed to high school students an opportunity to grow in their relationships with both Jesus and their peers. Together with an adult leader, students will explore the Bible and talk about how it applies to everyday life. Each group will have a slightly different feel, but all of them will include the following components:
- Bible study
- Relationship building
The groups will meet on the first Thursday of every month at a local home from September through June. Groups are split according to gender and grade. Specific group information will be emailed to you after registering.
Before registering, parents and students please talk through the following expectations:
- You must regularly attend Small Group
- Arrive on time
- Come prepared to participate
- Have your lesson completed
- Let your leader know when you can't attend
- Respect the house in which your group meets
The cost of the materials for small groups is $10, paid at the first meeting.
You must register for a group this year even if you have participated in Small Groups previously.Register
Middle School Student Impact meets on Tuesday evenings from 7-8:30pm at Parkside Church. Large group gatherings meet in the Commons and small groups meet in the Lower Level Commons classrooms. Sign up here so we know you are coming!Register