The Harrington Family
Chris and Leanne work with SEND International in the greater Sendai Japan area.
Recent Blog Posts More
* Please pray for wisdom on where to proceed with new ministry opportunities. May the Lord bring clarity as we begin to pray and discuss with SEND leadership and local area pastors.
* Please also pray for the Parkside Team who will be coming to Japan this summer. We praise the Lord for their willingness to serve him in this way. May God be preparing their hearts and minds for how the Lord is wanting to use this trip to impact their lives.
* Pray for Chris as he plans this summer’s SEND Japan conference. May all of the details come together.
* In Japan, March is a month of the year which is full of transitions. It is the end of a school year. It is the time a lot of companies will transfer any employees they were planning to transfer. These are just a few of the things that make up why March is such a transitional month in Japanese life. One of the things that is hard about missionary life is how much transitions and how many “goodbyes” you have to go through. Please pray for our family as we go through March. May it be a time of good farewells.
* Pray for our friends who are moving away. We thank the Lord we have had opportunities to point them to Christ. Pray the Holy Spirit will help those seeds grow in the new contexts our friends will move. May he open their hearts and minds to His gospel. We will miss these friends, but we ultimately want the Lord to be gloried by his being reunited with them through their faith in Him.
* Please be in prayer for our friends who are preparing to move to Tokyo next month. The Lord has given them opportunities to hear the gospel over these last couple of months. Seeds have been scattered. Pray for those seeds to find good soil. Pray this family will be drawn into a relationship with God. We have seen desires to learn more from the Bible. God is so good. We thank him for bringing these friends into our lives and we pray He will draw them into the family of God.
* Continue to pray for our family to grow in our language abilities. To be able to better share our hearts for the Lord with the people whom God has put in our path.