Career Connections exists to provide encouragement, practical advice and assistance to those in or considering job/career transition and to provide resources and advice on career development with a Christian perspective.
Career Connections holds an annual one-day Job Seekers workshop. Additional meetings are held on Thursday evenings throughout the year to provide ongoing support and individual help.
Recent Blog Posts More
Changing careers? Need a job?
Join Career Connections’ full-day workshop on Saturday, October 8, for biblically based, practical information on:
- Choosing the best career for you Crafting a great resume & cover letter
- Developing a network of professional contacts
- Finding out about openings & pursuing leads Understanding interview dynamics
- Trusting God’s provision during your transition
Career Connections video is up from the October 8 workshop! Please click on the links to view.
The Career Connections team will follow the workshop on October 8 with five targeted sessions that will be held 7:00-9:00 pm on the following dates:
- Tuesday, October 11 -Career & Interest Survey (Ken Vaughan)
- Thursday, October 13 -Resumes & Correspondence (Marty Guastella)
- Tuesday, October 18 -Interviewing (Marty Guastella)
- Thursday, October 20 -Mock Interview (Marty Guastella)
- Thursday, October 27 -Job Search/LinkedIn (Bonnie Troyer)
All sessions will take place in Room A205. No cost or registration necessary. If you missed the workshop, you can still attend these sessions.