Career Connections exists to provide encouragement, practical advice and assistance to those in or considering job/career transition and to provide resources and advice on career development with a Christian perspective.
Career Connections holds an annual one-day Job Seekers workshop. Additional meetings are held on Thursday evenings throughout the year to provide ongoing support and individual help.
Recent Blog Posts More
Career Connections video is up from the October 8 workshop! Please click on the links to view.
The Career Connections team will follow the workshop on October 8 with five targeted sessions that will be held 7:00-9:00 pm on the following dates:
- Tuesday, October 11 -Career & Interest Survey (Ken Vaughan)
- Thursday, October 13 -Resumes & Correspondence (Marty Guastella)
- Tuesday, October 18 -Interviewing (Marty Guastella)
- Thursday, October 20 -Mock Interview (Marty Guastella)
- Thursday, October 27 -Job Search/LinkedIn (Bonnie Troyer)
All sessions will take place in Room A205. No cost or registration necessary. If you missed the workshop, you can still attend these sessions.
If you’re currently looking for a job (or know someone who is), or, you’re looking to change your career, please join us for our full-day Career Connections workshop on Saturday, October 8.Register