Location: Canal Park, 300 South Main Street Akron, OH 44308
Start Time: Fri 26, May 2017, 5:30 p.m.
End Time: Fri 26, May 2017, 10 p.m.
The boys of summer are back!
Adults of all ages are invited to an evening at Canal Park in Akron to cheer on the Akron Rubber Ducks baseball team on Friday, May 26 as they take on the Bowie Baysox. Game time is at 6:35 pm.
We have reserved The Duck Club suite for this event. The Duck Club features a chef-driven catering menu, state-of-the-art AV and unprecedented views of Canal Park. Seating for the game is located in the club area and includes both indoor and outdoor patio choices. Cost is $33.00 per person. Dinner will be served beginning at 5:30 pm. Event will take place rain or shine.
* Special entrance directly to The Duck Club. The Club is on the second floor and has an elevator.
* A 2-hour premium buffet dinner starting an hour before the game. Fountain non-alcoholic beverages are included in the price.
* The Club holds up to 150 people and it will be ours exclusively.
* The Club is climate controlled.
* Access to "club only" restrooms.
* The Club overlooks right field.
* An exclusive outside patio for people who want to sit outside.
*Parkside Church will be featured on the scoreboard sometime during the game.
* A member of our group will get to throw the first pitch!
- The $33 per person fee includes everything: use of The Duck Club, entrance into the stadium, and the premium buffet dinner.
Canal Park is located at 300 South Main Street, Akron, OH 44308. Meet us there or meet at the Parkside Church parking lot at 4:00pm to caravan down.
1. Register online below.
2. Pick up a form from any information center and return it to the church office.
3. Register at the table outside the Venue on Sunday mornings April 30, May 7, May 14 or May21.
*Notice: Pre-registration for this event is required. No walk-ins will be admitted.