Dear Parkside Family,
In response to COVID-19 and Governor DeWine’s latest closure and gathering restrictions, Parkside Church has canceled all services and events until further notice.
Each Sunday, we invite you to join us online at 9:45am for a service and message. You can watch at these locations:
- Parkside Church Homepage
- Parkside Facebook
- Truth For Life Livestream Page
- Truth For Life Facebook
- Truth For Life YouTube Channel
Our team will continue to update you though our website, emails, and Insider e-newsletter. If you don't receive our Insider newsletter and would like to, you can sign up here. Below is a listing of the church-wide communication, beginning with the first email in March.
- March 11: Email to church and Insider with updates about Sunday services still being on.
- March 12: Email to church and Insider from our Elder team canceling Sunday, March 15 services and all events and meetings through March 21 in light of Governor DeWine's gathering restrictions.
- March 17: Email update through the Insider to church canceling all services and events until further notice.
- March 20 and March 21: Email updates about Sunday, March 22, as well as resources, sent through the Insider and through a church-wide email.
- March 24: Updates and recommended resources sent through the Parkside Insider
- March 27 & March 28: Updates, Sunday service information, and recommended resources sent through the Parkside Insider and church-wide email
- March 31: Updates and recommended resources sent through the Parkside Insider
Building and Bookstore & Cafe Closure
At this time, our building is open for Parkside employees only, from 8am to 5pm, and pastoral and administrative teams are working to continue to care for the needs of our congregation. If you need pastoral care, please call 440-543-1212, and someone from our team will be in touch with you. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Please continue to pray that this situation will cause hearts to open and respond to the gospel.
Fieldstone Counseling Page on COVID-19
Here, you will find content (audio, video, and articles) created by the Fieldstone team, as well as thoughtful, recommended resources that the team has curated from other organizations.
The Gospel Coalition-COVID-19
Articles discussing the issues and concerns surrounding the pandemic from a Christian perspective.
The Peace of God or the God of Peace: "Let’s strive toward internal peace in times of anxiety and peacemaking in the midst of conflict, but let us not stop there. Ultimately, why settle only for the peace of God, great blessing that it is, when we can have growing intimacy with the God of peace himself?" - Cecilia Bernhardt, Director of Counseling Ministries, Christian Counseling and Educational Foundation
Centers for Disease Control
The CDC is the leading national public-health organization in the U.S. and has up-to-date information on COVID-19 (coronavirus). https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
Ohio Department of Health
The ODH is the state department responsible for public health in Ohio
World Health Organization
WHO is the United Nations' agency for global public health