We are looking for men and women to serve on our Ushering teams at our Sunday services. We need:
- 8:15am - 2 or 3 ushers
- 9:45am - 4 ushers
- 11:15am - 4 ushers
- 6pm - 2 or 3 ushers
The goal of Parkside’s ushering ministry is to see unbelieving people become committed followers of Jesus Christ by creating a warm yet orderly atmosphere that is conducive to worship and teaching. We are part of the Sunday team that directs people into fellowship with Jesus Christ. We know that it is a great privilege to serve God, and do not take our responsibilities lightly. We believe that God desires to use ushers in the building of His kingdom.
The prerequisites of serving as an usher are as follows:
- Church membership at Parkside
- A desire to serve God and be used by him
- Availability to serve every other week at one service (we arrive 30 minutes early)
- Attendance at an annual meeting
- The capacity to smile
- Willingness to help Parksiders with a variety of needs
Please contact Pat Keating if you would like to apply.