* Praise for Klaus and Katharina (German ministry partners in the village church near Leipzig) who reported a record 28 attendees for the 8-week evangelistic outreach to neighbors and friends! They report: “we experienced the grace of the Spirit move among us … we enjoyed beautiful fellowship with these new believers (and not yet believers) and we will be starting a weekly Bible study with them soon. ... Daniel (another co-worker of Robinson’s) has faithfully continued another group (begun by the Robinsons) and it is growing." Praise God, despite so many challenges this village church faces daily, that they have remained faithful to Christ and his Word.
* Pray for G. (Iranian refugee Jeffrey baptized) who is is receiving psychiatric care for the trauma he experienced as he fled Iran for Germany. Pray for wholeness and healing in his life and that he will experience the presence and peace of Christ at this time. Pray for Klaus who continues to serve and minister to G. in practical ways. This comes at great physical, emotional and financial expense to Klaus. Pray also for Klaus who continues to battle his own health issues (back problems).
* Praise for the continued good recovery of Ludwig - the son of Pastor Sebastian (with whom the Robinson’s served with in Leipzig) - who recently underwent brain surgery. As of this writing there have been no complications and the family is hopeful that there will be no need for further treatment or surgery.
* Pray for Maria a close German friend of the Robinson’s who has a ministry of reconciliation with German Jews. Maria is experiencing severe back pain while on a ministry trip in South Africa that has her hospitalized and unable to carry through with her speaking engagements. Pray for relief from the pain and a proper diagnosis and treatment so that she can return home soon.
* Pray for Jeffrey and Katherine as they continue to seek full-time employment in the U.S. Pray for clarity and discernment regarding the best use of their lives for the Kingdom of God.
+Praise for the successful surgery and recovery of Ludwig - the son of Pastor Sebastian with whom the Robinson’s served with in Leipzig for ten years. Ludwig is recovering well from recent brain surgery to remove a tumor that has proven to be non-malignant. Sebastian and his wife, Andrea, thank God for His loving mercy and sustaining grace. They asked us to thank the many people at Parkside who have prayed for Ludwig and their family at this time.
+Pray for Jeffrey and Katherine as they continue to seek full-time employment in the U.S. Pray for clarity and discernment regarding the best use of their lives for the Kingdom of God.