Pastoral Assistants - India
Through Parkside's relationship with Isaac Shaw, we are training local pastors to lead churches throughout North India.
Recent Blog Posts More
*DBI is prayerfully taking a step of faith in moving into Bhopal, the capital of Madhya Pradesh. To begin with, an apartment will be rented out. Ram Charan, who hails from Madhya Pradesh and had been working as an accountant in Jaipur Anugrah Ashram, has been chosen to go there to build partnerships with the local pastors and leaders. He will be involved in evangelism and has been encouraged to begin a Bible study in the nieghbourhood. Pray for provision from the Lord to open a training centre in Bhopal this year.
*Pray for the 20 men supported by Parkside as they travel throughout Northern India preaching and teaching the gospel. Pray that God will protect them and provide many opportunities for David, Mani, Amar, Benjamin, Gabriel, Kalap, Suresh, Vinay, Desh, Ram, Anil, Dilip, Kamlesh, Rajendra, James, Shiv, Rajesh, Dinesh, Bhim and Sanjay to share Christ.
* Pray for the ongoing Regional Bible Trainings at the Delhi Bible Bhavan.
* Pray for DBI’s efforts to help the poor in the city. Pray for the poor children being reached out through their ‘Anokha’ ministry. Pray for the homeless youth under a bridge and their efforts among them.
* Pray for the E-DBI app to be launched so they can impact many more with their discipleship courses.
* DBI once again participated in the World Book Fair in January with a goal of sharing the Good News with 100,000 people. The Lord graciously enabled them to reach the target through the distribution of tracts, selling of Bibles and Bible based books.
* Praise God that the annual medical camp, as part of the vision of Helping the Poor and reaching out with the love of Christ, was held in all the 7 centres of DBI. Staff, students and neighbours were screened and provided medicines. The gospel was shared with people from non-Christian background. Please pray for the advance of the gospel, that the message of the Lord may spread rapidly and be honoured. Wherever there are gospel opportunities there is also opposition, so please pray earnestly that our Indian brothers and sisters might know the Lord's courage and strength and protection.