Location: The Venue at Parkside Church
Start Time: Sat 7, Oct. 2017, 11:25 a.m.
End Time: Sat 7, Oct. 2017, 7:30 p.m.
Changing careers? Need a job?
Join Career Connections’ full-day workshop on Saturday, October 7, for biblically based, practical information on:
- Choosing the best career for you Crafting a great resume & cover letter
- Developing a network of professional contacts
- Finding out about openings & pursuing leads
- Understanding interview dynamics
- Trusting God’s provision during your transition
Check-in and a continental breakfast will begin at 8:00 am. First session begins at 8:25. Lunch is also provided.
Additional, targeted follow-up sessions will be held on weeknights after the workshop: 10/10, 10/12, 10/17, 10/19 and 10/24 at 7:00 pm.
Online registration for tomorrow's workshop has closed but, please feel free to come at 8:00 am and register at the door.
We hope to see you there!
All are welcome!
For more information, contact Jacque at email@example.com.Register