The audio and video of Monday's event is available here. Don't miss out on George Sleigh's recalling of that tragic day and God's protection.more >
- Posted on Wed 31, August 2011
- Posted on Mon 29, August 2011
9/11 through the eyes of his Son
This evening George Sleigh shared his remarkable story of survival and how God's faithfulness, mercy, and grace have sustained him and his family on 9/11/2001. Later this week we will post video and audio for the event to our website. George's son, Steven, kept a record of the events from his perspective in London and are included below.more >
Let's face it...Parkside is a big church. With almost 3,000 people attending Sunday services, it's easy to feel a little lost in the crowd. How can you make a big place feel smaller? It's easy! Join a smaller group! As we look toward Building into the Next Generation, we believe that developing solid, Christ-centered relationships is an essential building block for growing Parkside's church family.
As fall approaches, our ministries are ready to get back into full swing. We invite you to check one out that's right for you!more >
Even the least technical among us are being pressed from all sides by advances in digital technology. We rely upon computers, cell phones, and the Internet for communication, commerce, and entertainment. Yet even though we live in this ‘instant message’ culture, many of us feel disconnected, and we question if all this technology is really good for our souls.more >
- Posted on Fri 5, August 2011
- The Auditorium
- Start Time:
- Mon, Aug 29, 2011, 7 p.m.
- End Time:
- Mon, Aug 29, 2011, 8:30 p.m.
Where were you?
At 8:45 in the morning, George Sleigh was on the phone preparing for an afternoon meeting when he heard a loud roar. As he spun around in his chair, he saw a passenger jet just outside his office window and exclaimed, "Man, that guy's low!" In an instant, the hijacked plane slammed into the north tower of the World Trade Center just a few floors above.more >
What do Children’s Ministry Workers LOOK like?
- People who like to have fun (what beats play dough & animal crackers?)
- People who like a challenge (some of our classroom puzzles are really hard!)
- People who like to learn (are you smarter than a 5th grader? Kids ask tough questions!)
- People who want to build relationships with others
- People who are members and regular attendees of Parkside for a minimum of six months
- People of all ages and stages of life—teens, singles, couples, retirees
- People who love the Lord Jesus Christ and who desire to see the next generation come to know and love Christ