Vacation Bible School was a "whale" of a good time this year. Check out some pics from the week>more >
Vacation Bible School 2011
- Posted on Fri 24, June 2011
SUMMER SEAQUEST HAS DOCKED
It’s hard to believe that another week of VBS has come and gone so quickly! We have a few words of appreciation to share:
- Thank you to all the parents who gave us the privilege of having their children these past five days. We pray that you and your family have been drawn closer to the Lord through this week.
- Thank you to all the VBS volunteers who served. From student helpers to adults, your service is GREATLY appreciated.
- Thank you to our VBS Leadership Team who began work on Summer Seaquest back in March. Your prayers, planning, and tireless preparations made this week (with God’s help) a great one!
- Posted on Thu 23, June 2011
SUMMER SEAQUEST “SEACRETS”
Did you know:
- The three Explorers who “swam” the farthest to attend SSQ are: Danielle from Nevada, Jory & Josiah from Ontario, Canada, and Emmaline from New York. Those are amazing journeys! We are thankful for EVERY Explorer who has come this week, whether from close by or far away (feel a song coming on? “away, away, away, away”)
- Posted on Wed 22, June 2011
PLEASE JOIN US AND NOTE THE TIME CHANGE FOR THIS YEAR
All Sea Explorers and their families are invited to join us for our Summer Seaquest Setting Sail Celebration & Ice Cream Social on Thursday, June 23 from 6:30-7:30 pm. Children should sit with their parents wherever they would like as we'll all be singing, laughing and learning together! See you at 6:30 Thursday night!more >
- Posted on Wed 22, June 2011
FAMILY CELEBRATION, THURSDAY, JUNE 23
Each year at VBS, we have a Family Night where parents, grandparents and friends come see what we’ve been up to all week! This year, our Family Sailing Celebration & Ice Cream Social (say that three times fast!) has some changes. Here are a few details to know:more >
- Posted on Tue 21, June 2011
AHOY, MATIES! DID YOU INVITE A FRIEND TO SSQ?
This year, for every paid registration ONE friend can come for FREE! Have you invited a friend to join our high seas adventure? It’s not too late, so think of who you’d like to invite, and ask your friend today. EVERY GUEST MUST BE REGISTERED BEFORE GOING TO THE GROUP ROW. Please stop at the registration table in the front foyer. We would love to fill up our Homeport with excited Sea Explorers who can help us chart our course to Ninevah!more >
- Posted on Mon 20, June 2011
ANCHORS AWEIGH, SHIPMATES!
We’ve raised the gangplank and cast off on our week-long sea adventure! Our course is charted for ancient Nineveh and along the way we’ll learn about the prophet Jonah, the compassion of God, and how to have a relationship with God through the Lord Jesus Christ. Our Guide for this high seas adventure is the Lord God Himself. Our Quest for this week-long voyage is to only “worship the Lord, the God of heaven, who made the sea and land.”more >