Recent Blogposts More
Praise for growing interest in starting a new church west of Austin. At this point meetings are taking place every two weeks on Sunday evenings. One meeting is focused on prayer with the core group, then the alternate week is one of Q&A, updates, discussion and encouragement for anyone interested in participating in the church plant.
Please pray that prayer would be central, that authentic Christ-centered relationships would be built and that those committed to starting a church would have much wisdom and grace and they discern the way forward. Pray also for the integrity of the process will be honored without unnecessarily rushing or delaying it.
* Praise God for the meaningful church services from Palm Sunday through Easter. It was a thoughtful and moving time together as a church community and it brought reconciliation for some members who had been involved in recent leadership transitions.
* Praise God for a good first gathering of twenty people interested in starting a new church west of Austin. Pray for discernment as each person prayerfully considers whether they are being called to participate in a core group committed to forming this new church.
* Praise for the safe delivery of our grandson, Wesley David. Mother and baby are doing very well. Pray for his parents as they settle into their new roles and family rhythms.
* Pray that this Lenten season would be a time of personal reflection and deeper devotion to God for each of our members.
* Praise for the spiritually encouraging church retreat. Many new frienships were formed or strengthened among the members of our church. Pray for unity of vision and a common bond of spiritual care for one another among the new members and within the leadership team.
* Please continue to pray for the Robinsons as they continue to adapt to their new roles, ministry context and cultural adjustments.